Skin care product, Neutrogena, is launching a campaign for the year 2011. As part of this campaign, eight women have been selected as Fine Fairness Ambassadors. Their profiles, including the kind of new products from Neutrogena, will slowly be unveiled in the following weeks. Those in the Philippines will be seeing a lot of them in advertisements in both print and TV.
The new products include eight “synergistic ways” that give Pinay complexion this fine fairness radiance. These include the following:
- Fine Fairness Cleanser – removes impurities and delivers clarity. It contains Vitamin C, essential oils and skin lighteners and comes in a silky, creamy consistency.
- Fine Fairness Toner – whitener that contains soy bean extracts to help with uneven skin tone and discoloration.
- Fine Fairness Cream – comes in high concentrations of Neutrogena’s especially made Healthy White Complex that keeps the skin moisturized, with healthy, rosy and glowing cheeks. This cream starts working under the skin’s surface.
- Fine Fairness Brightening UV Moisture – helps prevent brown spots. The product is especially useful to those who have an active lifestyle outdoors as this protects the skin from harmful UV Rays.
- Fine Fairness Lotion – with SPF 30, this lotion is not oil based and boosts whitening and even out pigmentation.
- Fine Fairness Serum – comes with retinol extract that brings results by reducing dark spots in three weeks.
- Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask – the mask works to make all these skin care products’ result penetrate deeper and lasts longer.
For more on this, you can check out and join Neutrogena Philippines’ Facebook Page.